Sunnyside

Built in about 1832, Sunnyside was a coaching Inn. When staying the night, coachman and horses slept on the stables while the passengers were accomodated in the house. The stable was thought to the first building in Bagdad. Unfortunately the stable fell into disrepair and in 1960's it had to be pulled down. The floor was made of river stones from the nearby creek. The same stone can be found under the existing driveway today.